I think it has a client property which can point to a custom class with those methods.

On 6/27/06, Mick Robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am working on a one to one chat application. I am using flex builder 2.0 Beta 3 & Flash Media Server 2.0. While working with sharedObject, I have come across a problem. I just wanted to attach a dynamic method to SharedObject the way I used to do in AS2.0, AS1.0. The main issue is SharedObject class is no more dynamic.

Here is the code what I want to achieve in AS2.0

public var usersSO:SharedObject;

usersSO.msgFromSrvr= function(event:Object){
              msgFromSrvrHandler(event);
}

How can I achieve the same thing using AS3.0?

Thanks in advance..:)
Mick

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there's much more to come.