There have been many moments during the beta period that I felt like
announcing my love of Flex to the world but I resisted.  I can't hold
back any longer -- I LOVE FLEX!  Ah, I feel better.

This is really a great platform and I want to sincerely thank all the
Adobe folks for their hard work.  My job has been so much more fun
thanks to you.  And thanks for taking the extra time to contribute to
this list -- it's enormously valuable.

Woohoo!

-Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM