Though I did test the axis 2 deployment in Tomcat 5 and it worked just fine.
Thanks a lot.
I will try that..

Regards..

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy Reilly
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 02:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Integrated JRun Axis Deployment..

Before adding Flex to the mix, recommend that you get Apache Axis 2 running in a web app on the JRun server.  Once that's running successfully, add Flex 2 to the mix.

Some settings in /WEB-INF/jrun-web.xml, which you may find useful -

<load-system-classes-first>false</load-system-classes-first>
<enable-jrun-web-services>false</enable-jrun-web-services>

- Cathy