Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Cairngorm 2 Events ! Arghhhhhhhhhh !

Hey Jean-Luc,

I'm in meetings all week, so you won't get much email response from me for rest of week.....

In the release notes, we talk of this, and we'll blog of our intentions shortly ... but yes, at the end of the day the beta, and the feedback we had internally and from the community, drove a number of discussions that make us believe that it's a better practice - as we had in Cairngorm 0.99 - to keep a separation of Cairngorm events from other events.

Perhaps one of the other members of the team will be able to elaborate further; if not, I'll try and blog something on our design decisions later next week.

Alex Uhlmann I believe is going to blog something that will allow you to achieve a simpler migration path, but our expectation is that it's not the most painful thing you're going to have to do.

And it was a _beta_ :-)

Apologies for the brevity,

Steven

Steven Webster
Practice Director (Rich Internet Applications)
Adobe Consulting
Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK
p: +44 (0) 131 338 6108
m: +44 (0) 7917 428 947
[EMAIL PROTECTED]