From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dirk Eismann
Sent: quarta-feira, 28 de Junho de 2006 12:52
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Server Identity for FDS 2 in ColdFusion admin

It's the <identity/> sub node of the <properties/> node of a destination. Check the data-management-config.xml file inside your fds2/resources/config folder, at the very bottom there are three examples how to configure a CF destination and the first one ("cfcontact") lists this option, e.g.

<!--

     This is the ID of the ColdFusion Data Management server as configured
     in the ColdFusion Administrator.
     Only needed if you have more than one instance of CF on a machine.
     <identity>default</identity>

-->

Dirk.