Sorry to bump this, but I’m desperately looking for a solution..

Jonas

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonas Windey
Sent: woensdag 28 juni 2006 12:01
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Expand all items of a tree

Hi, in flex2b3, I could open all nodes of my tree by doing this:

treeTest.selectedIndex = 0;

treeTest.expandChildrenOf(treeTest.selectedItem, true);

Unfortunately, this isn’t working anymore.

I tried treeTest.expandItem(treeData.node[0],true, false); , teeTest.expandChildrenOf(treeTest.firstVisibleItem), but no luck.

Who helps?

Jonas

http://www.eset.com