Regular mail not getting through.

I'm having the same problem been working to solve it all day. No luck.

Just can't seem to get a debug working in IE. Firefox works. I even
went as far as to clean any and all flash related stuff from my post.

Did not help a bit. Are you all on another local other then US, it
may have something to do with it..

Jason

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Luc ESSER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Same issue here.
> Tried reverting to the beta 3 player, won't work either.
> Uninstalled everything and back on, same problem...
> Can't find a debug player anywhere...
>
> JL

installed FlexBuilder (assuming it would replace the player, if
needed).

>   Now, when I run in debug mode, I get a message saying the current
version of my flash player is not a debugger. Can I fix this? I can't
see my Trace statements or hit breakpoints as things are :-(

----------
>   The information contained in this e-mail and/or any attachments
is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) to which it
is addressed. If you are not named as an addressee you must not
disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses by
MessageLabs Ltd.

>   This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
http://www.messagelabs.com/email

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM