Custom Item renderers are a bit funky.  There's a border now around the itemrenderers.

Popup window syntax that worked in Beta 3 no longer compile in final release.

That's two differences I found in the 5 minutes I looked at it.  I'd say wait, especially since so much rides on everything working.  Spend more of your time on your bugs.

-Tom 2