I was bored and playing around with something that I wrote in c# a while ago... I guess one could generate the byte array that the Sound class holds... not much doco on the internals of that class though... maybe if it could use a simple format like wav or something...

anyways, enough rambling... when? :) soon? hahah. only kiddding... but seriously if you feel like throwing code my way before you post it / before it works... I am up for that :)

What is the address of your blog?

See you.

--
david

"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five".
- Benjamin Franklin __._,_.___