Hi,

  I am using EJB 3 for my server side code.I have put the ejb jar
files under {app-dir}\WEB-INF\lib.

In my flex-remoting-service.xml I have
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service id="remoting-service"
    class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"
    messageTypes="flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage">

    <adapters>
        <adapter-definition id="java-object"

class="flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter"
        default="true"/>
    </adapters>

    <default-channels>
        <channel ref="my-amf"/>
    </default-channels>

    <destination id="remoteObjectSession">
        <properties>
<source>com.vs.cm.ejb.session.RemoteObjectSession</source>
        </properties>
    </destination>
</service>

The source in here is the path of the RemoteObjectSession.java in
the ejb jar file.

my mx:RemoteObject is
<mx:RemoteObject id="obj"  destination="remoteObjectSession"
fault="faultHandler(event)">
<mx:method name="getAllValues" result="getAllValuesHandler(event)"/>
</mx:RemoteObject>

getAllValuesHandler(event)is taken care of in <mx:script>

When I run this in JRun I get an error saying
 Cannot create class of
type 'com.vs.cm.ejb.session.RemoteObjectSession'.

Can anyone please tell me how I configure EJB jars in flex 2.0,jrun
to get this working.

Thanks
Swetha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM