Is it possible to somehow embed WSDL in the compiled SWF, or read/write the actual WSDL directly to the web services without them having to request it via HTTP at runtime?   Can I bind the WSDL to a string that I manually request via UrlLoader?

Along with that if I have 15 different web service tags on different MXML components of my application that all call the same web service with the exact same WSDL Uri, will the WSDL cache? or will each Web Service instance make a request for the WSDL via HTTP when it is initialized.

My client is very concerned that the application may be too "chatty" on their network and it seems that these WSDL requests may be part of the problem.  I'm using Flex 2.0 RTM.

- Kelly