Just had this problem and the solution is rather easy:

Head to preferences in Eclipse / Flex2 Builder and select RDS Configuation.  Then select the ‘Currently Configured RDS Server’ and ensure the hostname / port is correct as well as the RDS password is set.

My current config that works for me is:

Host Name: 127.0.0.1

Port: 80 (8500 if you are using the dev edition with no other web server)

Once I set this up I could access all the RDS featuers.

HTH,

Rich