Hi,
When I use beta 3 to compile, and try to view in the final release of flash player 9, I get this error with many of my applications:
Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:
Now, none of the code changed at all and worked using beta 3.

Since I can't figure out how to compile the final release using the mac & eclipse I am stuck using beta 3, which is fine, but I would like to use the latest flash player, especially since I didn't save the beta flash player once the new one came out.

I am hoping somebody can help me figure this out, as I am really stuck:(
Is anybody using eclipse on the mac with the final release?

Thanks,
John

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __._,_.___