Hello,

I'm in the process of migrating an appliation from flex 2 beta 3 to the
flex 2 final release and I have come accross a new problem with
adjacent text components inside VBoxes. It appears that when the
positions of the text components are recalculated they momentarily
appear on top of each other before being displayed in the correct
place. This appears not to be a problem with HBoxes. Does anyone know
why this might be occuring and what I can do to get around it?

Thanks,
Nick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM