From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mvbaffa
Sent: 30 June 2006 13:26
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Jason Hawryluk: Flash debug player - a
workaround

Hi Daniel,

I unistalled/reinstalled Flex Builder but I cannot find Flash9.ocx.
In Windows/system32/Macromed/flash I can only find FlDbg9.ocx.

I cannot reinstall my machine now !!!!!!

Where are the files you are talking ?????

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Tuppeny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> For Jason Hawryluk, and anyone else that'd been having issues
getting
> the debug player working, I've found a way, but it's not
very "nice"...!

> I uninstalled/reinstalled anything with no joy, so I got the
release
> player from the Adobe site, and made sure I can run Flex projects
in Run
> mode, but get the error when trying in Debug mode.
>
> Then I renamed the Flash9.ocx file, and duplicated the debug
version,
> and named it that. Now it loads the debug player in place of the
release
> player all the time. Not ideal, but it means I can debug! Since all
> other machines are fine, we can still run it in the proper release
> player for testing elsewhere.
>
> It'll keep me going for today, and if there's no real fix from
Adobe, my
> machine will be rebuilt next week.
>
> Danny
> The information contained in this e-mail and/or any attachments is
confidential and intended only for the individual(s) to which it is
addressed. If you are not named as an addressee you must not disclose,
copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses by
MessageLabs Ltd.

_
> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

_

[Inbound Mail Scanned by MessageLabs]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM