Have you tried it on another machine? We've run FB2 and FB2 b3, and not encountered any problems like you're describing.

I'd be leaning toward you having another plugin that's conflicting with FlashPlayer.

If you don't have another machine, maybe try Firefox.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mvbaffa
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Debug - I am allmost giving up - this is my last message

Hi everybody,

This is my last message about this problem. Flex is fantastic, I am
using it since alpha version.

I have an application ready to deploy that I have finished without a
debug (the older will remember old times when debugging was done
with Alert boxes).

I hoped that with the release version I could debug again, but this
is not true. I cannot use a development tool that does not have a
debugger and I cannot reinstall my development workstation everytime
a new nersion is released.

I have downloaded the new debug version of Flash player 9, installed
it and after that the version is still 16 (standard version), not 15
(debug version).

And .... the browser is still crashing.

The problem is occuring since I have installed beta 3 (two months
ago). My problem is that the browser craches and Windows shows me a
message box telling that IE encountered a problem with an add-on and
needs to close. And the add-on is Fldbg9.ocx.

This is the fourth message and I beleive that Adobe should take care
of it.

Thanks in advance