I've investigated this issue a little bit more.
It looks like there some problems with RadioButton when they are used in groups.
First display is generally correct, but when the display list is refreshed, it generates some bugs.

In our case, the RadioButton group is used in a popup, and even after the popup is deleted, some popup display routines are still executed.

When debugging is on, the error is generated in RadioButton.as, at line 172, because the property group is null :
if (_labelPlacement != "") {
    value = _labelPlacement;
} else if (_group && group.labelPlacement != "") { // L.172
    value = group.labelPlacement;
}

Workaround : always define labelPlacement in all your RadioButton (so that the group labelPlacement is never read).

I've also encountered a similar error in another case : RadioButton groups used inside a Repeater, with the groupName defined during the repeater execution (groupName="{theRepeater.currentIndex}").
First execution is correct, but the next ones generate an error.

When debugging is on, the error is generated in the RadioButton.as, at line 454, for the same reason (property group is null) :
var g:RadioButtonGroup = group:
g.addInstance(this); // L.454

I haven't found a workaround for this one.

It's too bad because all of this was working in previous beta but not on the final release ;).

Benoit Hediard