Hello,

1) The default behavior for tabbing is the TAB key.  If you want to
control the order of tabbing between controls, you would set the
tabIndex of the control.  To disable tabbing, set the control's
tabEnabled property to false.

2) You can trap most keys with an eventListener for the
KeyboardEvent.KEY_DOWN event.  There are a lot of examples in the
help docs.  Unfortunately, you are going to run into a problem with
the function keys that the browser uses.  IE receives notification
of the keyboard event before Flex does.  By the time Flex traps the
event; IE has already performed a function.  To my knowledge, there
isn't a current workaround.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "hans73it" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm working on the porting of an Oracle Forms application to Flex.
> My customer wants the same keyboard functionalities of the old
> application and i've some problems:
> 1) I've to implement my focus management using the TAB and
SHIFT+TAB