From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ville Walveranta
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex and commercial use

No. It’s free for the 30 days trial. Then the cost is $499 per developer license as shown here:

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&view=ols_prod&category=/Applications/FlexBuilder&NR=0

You can use ColdFusion, PHP, ASP.NET,  or Flex Data Services 2 (free for single-CPU setup, even for commercial use) as the back-end.

But does someone know how much does FDS multi-CPU or multi-app license cost? I couldn’t find it on Adobe site.

Ville