I figured out a work around. I only ran into the problem when I tried installing CFeclipse through the Find/Install feature. I simply downloaded the JAR and copied into the plugins folder manually and it works just fine. It is annoying that the Find/Install feature doesn't work though.

On 7/4/06, Shannon Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had that problem the first time I installed the Beta 3. I un-installed and re-installed, and the problem went away.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Collins
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:47 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] [flexcoders] Problem installing CFeclipse to FlexBuilder 2 final

Has anyone else had difficulties with this? When I try to install it I get the following error, and cannot install it:

Current configuration contains errors that are not corrected by the requested operation and more errors would be introduced. See details for more information.
  ----- Current configuration problems -----
    Error retrieving "feature.xml". [error in opening zip file]
  ----- Configuration problems after the operation -----
    Error retrieving "feature.xml ". [error in opening zip file]