Just keep in mind that Adobe has not announced any plans to release a Mac version. They did remark that if they do release a Mac version (and we all assume they will), it won't be until the next major revision of Flex Builder. (Does that mean Flex Builder 3? If so, that's 16+ months away!)

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:45 PM
To: flexcoders
Subject: [flexcoders] Compiling Flex--thank you!

Hi,

I would like to thank everybody who has offered me help`-`

I can't figure out how to compile flex applications using eclipse (or any IDE) on the Mac, and have given up on it. It worked fine in beta 3, but the final release does not work for me!

I guess I will have to wait for flex builder to come to the mac, as I heard that is being worked on.

If anybody has a detailed solution and would like to help, please contact me at school:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks very much for all those who have helped`-`
John