Sorry, screwed up on the results, but I think you get my point...

W.

On 7/5/06, Will Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi All,

The results from the webservice I'm using look something like this:

<order>
    <header>
      <order>12345</order>
   </header>
</headers>

<lines>
   <line>

</line>
</order>

It's similar to a master / detail view.

I can only bind to either headers or orders.

headersDataGrid.dataprovider = "{webservice.getOrder.lastResult.headers }"

I was hoping I could use headersDataGrid.selectedItem.lines to show the lines detail in another dataGrid, but because it is only bound to headers, I can't do it.

Is there a simple way to do this within Flex or would you suggest changing the way the results are returned?