yeppers - my mm.cfg file is at $HOMEDRIVE\$HOMEPATH - ie :\Documents and
Settings\{paul bh}\

whts driving me nuts is that Ive set this up a number of times on different machines...

the only thing that is different from my usual setup is that Im running winXP on a macbook pro using bootcamp - however, this shouldnt really affect it as afr as I can see...