Thanks. I will try that. I had intended to lighten the text anyway. Lighter text always looks better.

Hank

On 7/6/06, Brendan Meutzner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although it may not match your intended page styles, I've found that if you lighten the font color a bit (say #666666 instead of the default black) it does wonders for the embedded font display.  Makes them look a lot cleaner in my opinion.

Just a suggestion for others to try...