Hey Michael,

In the problems pane, one of the top right buttons is for filters.  You can filter out Flex issues all together there.

Sorry, for the sarcasm earlier... I understand where you're coming from... it's just that some folks think that it's just as good to ignore the problem as to fix it.  Those warnings are there for a reason....

Brendan