Howdy all...

Is the following possible:

I've got a tree where each node represents a single page pdf file.
I'd like to loop through the tree, get each PDF file and send it to
the printer without having to click OK or Print more than once for the
entire job.

I know there are some solutions out there that will print the pdf into
an swf which can then be printed from within the flash player, but
those will not work as each PDF contains embded 3D objects.  Only
Acrobat and/or Reader currently know how to handle the 3D object.

So basically, I need to somehow, programatically, invoke the Acrobat
print function from within the flash UI.  Doable???

Thanks!
Wayne

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM