Hey folks,

I happen to have something in hands that has me a bit disoriented:

1) MXML file (let's call it A) using RSL file and some normal mx. components plus some custom components (done exclusively with other mx. components)
2) RSL file has the mx. components and the custom ones (this I've already proven to be unimportant, but just telling you)
3) When A loads, it first calls some initialization methods, some data services, then call internationalization method which sets labels according to user language (this is done in another control using XML file, on initialize event, to avoid the small time showing no labels)

Thing is: after A being loaded, all components (label, button, combo, etc) shows its label/text in the correct way, except  a custom component (.as) containing nothing but an extension of mx.containers.FormItem and a label. This remains "unlabeled". The other custom components (.mxml) are labeled correctly too.

Mystery shows up when I remove the "rsl" tag of A, then all controls (mx./.as/.mxml) are labeled correctly.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!

--Pablo Gustavo Apanasionek