One possible solution is to serve the image stream from applet thru a socket, flex receive the stream and save in a ByteArray, then you could display the image from ByteArray.

Jeremy.

Can someone please tell me how to display the image in a Flex window,
considering the image is coming as an output from an Applet? Or, is
there a way to run the applet inside a Flex window totally? I have tried
calling the Applet from the JS function directly, but it doesn't work.

Pls give your inputs.

Thanks
Rohan