From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lisa Nelson
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 14:05
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: DataGrid Totals Row

This is something I have been wanting as well.  The closest I have found
is the lockedRowCount property.  But you have to have your top row have
the totals.  If you set it to your dataprovider array collection's
length, then it freezes all the rows.  I don't know any way to get it to
freeze the bottom row.

Also, I think there is a little gotcha with this if you allow the user
to sort the columns on the fly.  The frozen row doesn't stay there.  It
sorts along with the rest of them.

--Lisa