thanks for the info Tom.  The wizards are truly uber kewl.  They'd be
over-the-top if maybe they were xsl based with a mutable xsl template
and have the ability to act on multiple tables at once, maybe even
scriptable.  You know us developers, Hubris and all, eh?  We have to
have our code generated our way.  :)

DK

On 7/6/06, Tom Jordahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Knudsen"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Speaking of these wizards, how can we modify the templates they are
> > generated from?
> > How difficult would it be to make them scriptable or add the ability
> > for them to act on mulitple tables?
>
> Hi Doug,
>
> The CFC wizards do not currently support this kind of customization.
> We designed them as a productivity tool to get users up and running
> quickly and to remove some of the tedium in coding value objects in AS
> and CFML.    We fully expect that the resulting code would not be
> "final" and developers would edit them for their needs.
>
> --
> Tom Jordahl
> Adobe CF Team

Douglas Knudsen