Hello, I am trying to port our AS2 app to Flex 2 and am having a
problem with dynamic WSDL locations. I found a couple of threads
stating that this is not possible in 1.5.

My app loads a config.xml file at startup which contains the WSDL
paths for use in the rest of the app. The config file is dynamically
generated to accomodate whichever environment the app has been
deployed to. If this is not possible it could be a complete deal
breaker for moving the app to Flex. Is this possible in Flex 2? If so,
how do you do it? Here is my code:

// my WebService tag
<mx:WebService id="industryAndSizeIdsService" makeObjectsBindable="false"
        wsdl="{TestModel.getInstance()[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ '?WSDL'}"
        useProxy="false" showBusyCursor="true">

        <mx:operation name="GetDataByGrouping" resultFormat="e4x">
        <mx:request xmlns="http://site.com/BackOffice/ClientMeasures";>
                <groupingRequests>
                          <GroupName>RPRToolStaticData</GroupName>
                      </groupingRequests>
        </mx:request>
    </mx:operation>
</mx:WebService>

I know the variable that wsdl is bound to exists because I can display
it in a text field without a problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ben

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM