Ah, I thought you were referring to having done it in Cairngorm; I
know how to construct WS's in AS. Thanks for your input though- I will
explore this further.

Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Carson Hager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I can definitely do that but you'll have to figure out how to add it
to cairngorn. That's a cairngorn construct you're using. Theoretically
it should be straight forward to do that. I'll post when I get back.
On the BB now.

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "Carson Hager" <carson.hager@>