Hello, I have one small job and potentially one larger job that I
could really use some help with. I haven't used Flash for years, and
have only spent a few hours checking out Flex.  I know what I want,
but I'd rather pay someone to implement it than figure out how all
this works myself.  If you know how to tie Flex into Cold Fusion,
great. If not, we can figure that out.  Mostly I just need someone to
make nice clean and simple Flex front ends for what COULD be done in
Javascript heavy HTML, but will look and work nicer in Flex.

If you can send me a few sample urls of your work, that would be VERY
helpful.  Also your rates.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Maya Wallach