Your SWC is including all its dependencies - which includes most of the frameworks.

You can build a SWC that doesn't do this by using adding frameworks.swc to the external-library-path configuration option.

-rg

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kobi6810
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] swc too heavy

Hi,

I have compiled my first component and was very surprise by its
size...255 KB.

It's just a login component which extends the panel class and is made
of a username & password textInput and a button. All theses components
are put in form.

this is the command i have used for compilation

compc.exe -source-path . ../libsrc -o ../lib/LoginBox.swc
-include-classes LoginBox

What did i make wrong ?

Thanks in advance.