I went back to Eclipse 3.1.2  M20060118-1600 and still had the same errors on build and debug.

I realised that this was throwing errors on projects that I had started in Beta 3. By creating fresh projects in Builder Final and copying over only source files it seem to have fixed the problem. Well at least for 3 projects so far.

So yeah it appears that Eclipse 3.2 will play nicely with Flex Builder. Would be good to know if anyone has had any other  problems though.