Hank: Are you opening the same data multiple times, and you require that related screens are observed ?  I.e. update one, the other updates kind of thing?

Jason

No, none of that. Actually just think of it like a television, where each of the screens is a different camera angle. So when you change the channel, the view in all of the screens is different. But I dont want to go get all that data unless the user actually goes to that screen. So each screen needs to know when the channel changed so it knows "if the user comes to me I gotta refresh my data".

Regards
Hank