Hi
(I didn't want to take over Sathish's post but i have a similar
problem.)

My problem is as follows. I'm taking my flex app and trying to
expose it to the internet.

in our LAN environment, everything is okay. My flex swf is hosted on
IIS...which also hosts my webservice.

my flex app looks like this

<mx:Application >

<mx:WebService wsdl="../../MyWebService/service1.asmx?wsdl"/>
<myComponents/>

</mx:Application>

Our IT guys are exposing my IIS using Microsoft ISA Server 2004
using a web publishing rule.

The problem i face is, my flex application downloads but the minute
my app makes a webservice call.. i get the error 'Security error
accessing url'

i've googled around but am at a loss.

any ideas anyone.

thanks