I think that the only way to do it would be to put it into a div layer over the Flash 8 movie.

On 7/12/06, Kelly Birr < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a client that would like to embed a small Flex 2.0 app I've built inside their existing Flash 8 movie.  I'm not very familiar with normal Flash.

I know Flex 2 can import components built in flash and/or load Flash SWF files via the SWFLoader component.  Is there a similar mechanism in Flash 8 to load a component compiled in Flex or a SWF compiled in Flex 2?

- Kelly