Hi Sreedhar,

One of the changes from B3 to final was the use of the
makeObjectsBindable property in the HTTPService tag.  If you set
this property to false, you should get the same result as in B3.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, sreedhar reddy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>        This is Sreedhar. I am working with Flex Builder 2, Java
Server Pages, and SQL Server 2005. Currently, I am working
on "Search based on Keyword". When I execute the search through the
JSP, I am able to see the results. I am having a problem when
displaying these results in a Flex DataGrid. If my search yields
only one result, the result is displayed in the DataGrid properly.
However, if there are multiple results, the DataGrid is blank. I was
able to get this to work in Beta 3, but after migrating to the final
version, it no longer works. I am pretty sure that the problem has
to do with this change that is listed on the changes page: Arrays
are wrapped in mx.utils.ArrayCollection instances. However, taking
this into account, I still can't fix the problem.

url="http://localhost:8080/Essential2/SelectData.jsp";>
>       <mx:request>
>         <key1>{key1.text}</key1>
>       </mx:request>
>     </mx:HTTPService>
>      <mx:ArrayCollection id="emp"
>         source="{mx.utils.ArrayUtil.toArray
(selectdata.lastResult.userinfo)}"/>

>   <mx:DataGrid x="10" width="731" showHeaders="true"  bottom="10"
top="210" id="filteredGrid" dataProvider="{emp}" click="displayimg
();"
>                 dropEnabled="false"
>                 dragEnabled="true" >
>

>     <mx:columns>
>                     <mx:Array>
>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="title"
headerText="Title"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="rating"
headerText="Rating"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="category"
headerText="Category"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="filetype"
headerText="File Type"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="price"
headerText="Price"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="logopath"
headerText="LogoPath" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="subcategory"
headerText="SubCategory" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="websiteurl"
headerText="WebsiteUrl" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="feeddescription"
headerText="FeedDescription" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="filepath"
headerText="FilePath" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="keywords"
headerText="Keywords" visible="false"/>
>                     <mx:DataGridColumn dataField="contentrating"
headerText="ConentRating" visible="false"/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM