Hi Thomas,

Cairngorm works quite well as is. Also there is a simple example
coming with the distribution ( the famous loginExample). I would try
to get used to the framework before applying patches.

Cheers,
Ralf.

On 7/13/06, Thomas Rühl -akitogo- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Tim! Looks like, that'll help me out here.
>
> I'm as well watching the »WebServices & Cairngorm« thread, and I think
> this is one heck of a solution for the matters Darron draws in his article.
>
> Cheers, Thomas
>
> ------------------------------------
>
>   Thomas Rühl
>   Design, Programming & Concepts
>
>   akitogo OHG
>   Hanauer Landstrasse 188
>   60314 Frankfurt
>
>   Telefon +49 (0) 69 800 69 445
>   Fax     +49 (0) 69 800 69 449
>   Mobil   +49 (0) 179 750 75 87
>   E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Web     http://www.akitogo.com
>
> ------------------------------------
>

> Tim Hoff wrote:
> >
> > Hi Thomas,
> >
> > Darron Schall's blog; "Why I don't use Cairngorm's Responder
> > <http://www.darronschall.com/weblog/archives/000234.cfm#more>," shows
> > a couple of ways that this can be accomplished.
> >
> > -TH
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Rühl -akitogo-
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Sorry, but I'm still having questions...
> > > Following the Cairngorm architecture, I created a LoginDelegate class.
> > > It should call the service and the originating LoginCommand got its
> > > onFault() and onResult() methods and therefore implementes the
> > Responder
> > > interface.
> > >
> > > However, defining this in the LoginDelegate...
> > > public function authenticateUser():void
> > > {
> > > var call:AsyncToken = service.authenticateUser();
> > > call.addResponder(IResponder(this.responder.onFault()));
> > > call.addResponder(IResponder(this.responder.onResult()));
> > > }
> > >
> > > results in both, calling the onFault and onResult methods... why? How
> > > can I cope with that?
> > >
> > > Cheers, Thomas
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Thomas Rühl
> > > Design, Programming & Concepts
> > >
> > > akitogo OHG
> > > Hanauer Landstrasse 188
> > > 60314 Frankfurt
> > >
> > > Telefon +49 (0) 69 800 69 445
> > > Fax +49 (0) 69 800 69 449
> > > Mobil +49 (0) 179 750 75 87
> > > E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > Web http://www.akitogo.com

> > scope of
> > they

Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Flex & Flash Consultant based in Cologne/Germany

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM