I have pasted a piece of code to pass value using query string,I am
sure there wouldn't be any problem with code.But I get error calling
getURL() method.

The error I am getting on compilation is,

Call to a possibly undefined method getURL.

4: {
5: getURL("QueryStringSample.mxml");
6: }

I also tried giving entire url as
"http://localhost:8080/Test/QueryStringSample.mxml";, since I am
running the application using local Tomcat server.both the mxml
apps,That is, calling.mxml(PassParam.mxml) and
called.mxml(QueryStringSample.mxml) are in same package/Folder (Test).
what is the cause for this probblem .

my code..

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; >
<mx:Script>
function passVal():void
{
getURL("QueryStringSample.mxml");
}

</mx:Script>

<mx:VBox>
<mx:HBox>
<mx:Label text="Name: " />
<mx:TextInput id="nameInput" />
</mx:HBox>
<mx:HBox>
<mx:Label text="Hometown: " />
<mx:TextInput id="homeTownInput" />

</mx:HBox>
<mx:Button label="pass param" click="passVal();" />
</mx:VBox>
</mx:Application>

Thanks in Advance.