Thanks guys. Those are great examples. With filters you can *really* make apps look "unflexlike" -lol.

The great power of flex is how easy it is to do this stuff. The one downfall for people that are not careful is that all of their apps will look like aero. Although I guess thats ok, Mac users dont have a problem with all their apps looking the same.

But anyway the chiseled text in a label I was just looking at how to do the other day and I hadnt gotten it yet so this is right on time.

Regards
Hank