With Flash Media Server, our clients connect, we see if they're authorized, and if they're not we disconnect their client object.  How can I do something similar in FDS?

With FMS, we'd make a netConnection, the server would call a method on the client to tell it that it's authorized, then we'd connect our remote SharedObjects to the NC.  With FDS, we're replacing those SharedObjects with DataService components, but they hide the NC management from me.  I see in the docs about how to manage access at the destination level, but what about the connection level?

Thanks,

Tom