From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of billy_d_white
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:20 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Spring Enable Flex

Use the FlexFactory. It allows you to integrate Flex Data Services
with whatever framework you want. See this thread:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=583&threadid=1169760&enterthread=y#4190415

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, suzy lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There isn't much to do to get Flex to talk with Spring!
>
> All you need to do is put a delegate class in the middle which is
nothing more than a simple POJO....Flex calls Pojo, Pojo invokes
Spring Beans...

call rates.