Yahoo is relatively unhelpful with this. It's a known problem across all groups.... sometimes emails just don't go out.

A more often occurrence is that the emails might have been filtered as Junk Mail. Check your junk mail folder, and also check to see if your ISP filters mail without your knowledge.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jwc_wensan
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:42 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - MED] [flexcoders] Yahoo Groups Problems

To All and or Moderator(s):

As of this post there have been 16 posts with a date stamp of July
16 that I can see on the Yahoo web site.

However, I have my profile set to send to me email address and I
have only received ONE today.

This happens at least once or twice a month. Why? Do any of the
moderators have access to the Yahoo people?

I check my Yahoo account/profile every time, but do not find any
errors or listed problems.

I have seen others mention this problem. Anyone else still having
this problem?

What options do we have?

Thanks,

Jack