Hi Guys,

You can change styles at run-time by changing the styleName property, or by using setStyle().  Styles can be mxml tags or declared in CSS.

<mx:Style>
    .myCustomButton1 {
        overIcon:Embed("overIconImage1.gif");
        upIcon:Embed(source="upIconImage1.gif");
        downIcon:Embed(source="downIconImage1.gif");
    }
</mx:Style>
<mx:Style>
    .myCustomButton2 {
        overIcon:Embed("overIconImage2.gif");
        upIcon:Embed(source="upIconImage2.gif");
        downIcon:Embed(source="downIconImage2.gif");
    }
</mx:Style>
<mx:Button id="myButton" label="Icon Button" styleName="myCustomButton1"/>

Change in AS at run-time:

myButton.styleName = "myCustomButton2";

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Lance Linder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been looking into this exact same thing for the last couple of
> days and I haven't found a way to do it yet either. Seems like this
> isn't possible but maybe there is some obscure way of doing it that I
> haven't tried yet?