I have a grid with several headers with headerWordWrap="true".  Some of the headers wrap and others don't need to.  Unfortunately, the text in the header aligns to the top of the cell.  I would like it to align to the bottom, so if there's a short, one word header it will be sitting on the bottom of the header instead of the top.  I've tried "vertical-align: bottom" with no success.  Is there any way to do this using the default header or will I have to build my own renderer?  Seems pretty basic.

--