Hi Hank,

You might be thinking of the Panel class.  Setting cornerRadius on
Panel with roundedBottomCorners="false" results in rounded corners at
the top only.  I doubt this will work for the Canvas class.

I got rounded corners at the top only in the CSS box explorer using:
  corner-radius: 10px 0px 0px 10px;

And at the bottom only using: