I've discovered that if you load an invalid source into the
VideoDisplay it will no longer work even if you change the source to a
valid one later and will get the Error:1000 if you try to issue a
Play() command.

Might be a clue on how to work around your video problems.  And of
course if anyone has a way make a VideoDisplay work after it has been
corupted with an invalid path I would be interested in hearing it.

-Adam

> I am having this same problem, but I am just playing videos off my
> local computer.  I have a listBox with several items in it.  When you
> selct on of the items it loads a new video into my VideoDisplay
> component.  Some times it has an error, other times it does not.  I
> think it is a sync issue, but I am not sure how to solve it.  Anyone
> make any progress on this issue?
>
> Error: 1000: No bitrate match
>       at mx.controls.videoClasses::VideoPlayer/seek()
>       at mx.controls::VideoDisplay/::autoPlaying()
>       at mx.controls::VideoDisplay/set source()
>       at VideoSelection/videoSelectListFunc()
>       at VideoSelection/__videoSelectList_change()
>       at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
>       at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
>       at

mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::mouseUpHandler()

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM