I'm not sure what type of log file entries you're seeing for the RedeployManager so I'm not sure what errors you're encountering.

However, RedeployManager isn't a critical piece of FDS and can be disabled through services-config.xml.
If you disable this functionality, you'll need to redeploy your application/restart your server for changes to services-config.xml or the other services config files to be picked up.

- Cathy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Allen Riddle
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 3:03 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Undeploying Data Services Project

Whenever I WAR up my Data Services project, everything is fine. Whenever I undeploy it, whether through ANT or the Tomcat Manager, my log file has numerous entries for RedeployManater, and the entries never end. When I came in today, the log file was at 53 gig. Is there anything specific you have to do when deploying to Tomcat? I did the extra steps that Adobe specified, like the JOTM Jars, etc.

Allen Riddle

Sofware Development

x3217